- Product Detail
Palladium Boots’ iconic Pampa style is reimagined for modern explorers in a clean, streamlined design. The unisex hi-tops adhere to the brand’s 70 years of history with its signature paneling, good-gripping rubber sole and protective rubber toe cap. The refreshed palette in neutral hues works with day to night looks for modern explorers who are active and social. The insole is updated with a super-thick Paradrop footbed for a comfortable cushion. The placement of the rubber logo patch above the inner ankle ensures a clean aesthetic but also honors Palladium’s heritage.
- Technical Description
- BOTTOM: One-piece molded rubber outsole with EVA sponge fillers for a cushioned step.
- SOCKLINER: Thick PU Paradrop insole.
- MATERIALS: Cotton canvas for upper | Cotton twill for lining
- BRANDING: Woven label on tongue and quarter | Uniquely applied rubber patch on medial side of both shoes
- Size Chart
US / International size convertion table
- Great shoes, they are much better than they were 25 years ago! They wear well and last, and are very comfortable!